The most anticipated musical events are displaying their lineups and and we are already planning our holidays around them. If you want to be a true expert in music festivals and do not want to miss the early bird tickets, take a look at this list with the best music festivals in Europe in 2019, and decide as soon as possible where to live your craziest summer nights.
To elaborate this list we have decided to follow the hottest bands across the main music platforms and see where they take us (and their millions of fans!). But also, we have consulted forums and pages to see which lineups are the most exciting this year.
Creamfields is the birthplace of Dance, Electronics and alternatives styles such as Drum & Bass, Grime and Trance. In short, it’s a musical space designed to escape from the world and merge with loud music and powerful lighting. Each year Creamfields is consecrated as one of the most imposing European festivals in the world and its low price, compared to other events such as the Tomorrowland, makes it even more appealing.
- What is the Creamfields line-up in 2019? Swedish House Mafia, Dreadmau5 and more to confirm.
- ¿When is Creamfields 2019? August 22 – 25.
- Where is Creamfields 2019? Cheshire, UK
- How much does Creamfields cost? Starting from £ 185 the weekend.
The cradle of electronics, dance, EDM, Drum & Bass, Dubstep and practically any variant of Electronics come together at the Tomorrowland music festival. This mecca of powerful sensations is also a small magical city with a giant scenery and lots of things to do to spend an unforgettable weekend with friends.
The Tomorrowland festival is so well known that when the tickets come out they usually sell out after a few hours. This year the classics of the EDM scene will gather there, such as Axwell ^ Ingrosso, Dimitri Vegas or Martin Garrix. Do not worry if you run out of tickets! We’re here to guide you towards further alternatives within this musical genre. What’s even better – without having to empty your pockets.
- What is the Tomorrowland line-up in 2019? Armin van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Carl Cox, Axwell ^ Ingrosso, Alesso, Ben Klock and more.
- When is Tomorrowland 2019? July 19-21 2019 & 26-28 July 2019.
- Where is Tomorrowland 2019? Boom, Belgium.
- How much does Tomorrowland cost? From € 275 the weekend.
PRIMAVERA SOUND 2019
Primavera Sound is another must-see on the lists of the best music festivals in Europe in 2019. It is a myriad of musical styles in which we see familiar faces but many alternative bands that, presumably, will crowd the most popular Spotify playlists the following year. Some musical stars confirmed for 2019 are Cardi B, Future and Solange. It also has Tame Impala (which seems to be the head of several high-level festivals around the world).
- What is the Primavera Sound Line-up in 2019? Solange, Tame Impala, Cardi B, J Balvin, Erykah Badu, Future, James Blake, among others.
- When is Primavera Sound 2019? 30 May – 1 June, 2019
- Where is Primavera Sound in 2019? Barcelona, Spain.
- How much does Primavera Sound cost? From € 150 the weekend.
ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 2019
This iconic festival has been engaging waves of generations for more than half a century. It displays 80s and 90s Classics but it also incorporates New rock, Indie, Pop and emerging bands with alternative sounds. This year’s lineup is still to be confirmed, but seeing the path that they’ve followed so far it will surely become one of the best music festivals in Europe in 2019.
Part of the charm of this festival is its location on the small island of Wight. That makes it an authentic experience, away from the hustle and bustle of the city in which people of all ages, art, gastronomy and music mix for a dream weekend.
- What is the Isle of Wight Line-up 2019? It is not confirmed yet.
- When is Isle of Wight 2019? June 13 – 16, 2019.
- Where is Isle of Wight 2019? Isle of Wight, UK.
- How much does it cost Isle if Wight 2019? Prices are not confirmed. We’ll update the article when we have the information.
SZIGET FESTIVAL 2019
This music festival began as an alternative musical project that registered losses for years. However, its ambition and the impressive lineups it has achieved have made it one of the best festivals in the world.
Many regulars or sporadic Sziget attendees will tell you that even the most impressive lineup will be shadowed by the magic of the event itself, as Sziget goes beyond a regular music festival. Prepare yourself for a holistic celebration of music, gastronomy and sports, and enter a world where to enjoy dozens of concerts, water sports, amazing beaches an even -why not?- a helicopter ride. Just pure entertainment to the coolest beats to spend an awesome week.
- What is the Sziget line-up in 2019? Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters, Florence + the machine, Martin Garrix or Kodaline, Jungle, The Blaze, The 1975 and more.
- When is Sziget 2019? 7-13 August 2019.
- Where is Sziget 2019? Budapest, Hungary.
- How much does it cost Sziget 2019? From € 199 the three-day subscription.
What is your favourite? Drop us a line with your comments!